Crane Operator (Grab dredging)
We are currently looking for skilled and experienced Crane Operators to join a Dredger project North Europe
As a Crane Operator, you will play a crucial role in dredging operations, utilizing your expertise to operate heavy machinery and contribute to the successful completion of various excavation tasks. If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for operating Grab with a strong commitment to safety, we want to hear from you…!
Doing dredge operation with a wire crane grab dredger, dredging a tunnel trench between Denmark and Germany.
Scope of work is
- (bulk)dredging special element with low tolerance up till 40mtr deep
- Trimming slopes from the trench to design
- Cleaning up builder storage area with rocks and silt to original seabed
Type off crane is a 300-ton wire crane
- 22m3 clamshell (bulk)
- 5m3 round nose (hard material)
- 9m3 Polyp (boulders)
We are looking for:
- Crane operator with (crawler) wire crane experience and a plus if with some kind of grab experience on land or sea.
- Have done some jobs with at least working with 2 wires in the same time
- Preforming basic maintenance on the crane and grab and helping around on deck when required
- Basic safety training
- Seafarer medical certificate
- Seamans book
What you can expact:
- Working according to a 4/4 week on/off rotation
- Position onboard a Crane Grap Dredger
- A possibility to work for Jobmaritiem on projects in the future
- 24/7 with 2 operators in a shift for working continuously
For more to ask? mail to: email@example.com or send your resume.
Telefone: Mark Sloot +31 6 23068061 – Thom Noorman +31 6 58910274